[SCA-Dance] Re: [MR] Classical Costume Ideas for Pennsic Ball

L E Storey lestorey at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 18:44:00 EDT 2007

And for those of you interested in Roman styles, please see my site:

http://www.feochadan.com/

...or, if you will be in the Kingdom of Atlantia the weekend of
Saturday, April 28th, please attend one / both of my courses at the
upcoming St Anne's Guild Costumers Symposium:

http://stannes.atlantia.sca.org/classes.htm

Cheers,
-Iohanna filia Iacobi
 Barony of Ponte Alto