[SCA-Dance] Survey of numbers attending KWDS in Drachenwald

bfg1 bfgus at verizon.net
Wed Apr 4 21:03:26 EDT 2007

Judith,

I would suggest springtime because it will be more amenable to sight seeing
before and after the dance symposium.

As far as traveling to Europe, it will take some effort to make it there.
Given that Del and you travel here to Pennsic every year and make it more
enjoyable for many of us, I think it will be worth the effort to come and
visit you in Europe at either the next or a following dance symposium. Count
me in.

Gus