[SCA-Dance] KWDS VI

Peter Durham trahaearn at msn.com
Tue Oct 17 16:29:57 EDT 2006

We are working to get this on our Kingdom calendar because of a conflict
with An Tir - West war which is a major event on our Kingdom's calendar, but
we are aiming at Thursday June 28 through Sunday July 1, with the event in
or near Seattle, WA. Until we have all the right approvals in place, I can't
guarantee this date. The process of getting this signed off is taking a
*lot* longer than I had expected, but we are hoping to make this officially
official soon. Thanks everyone for your patience.
- Trahaearn