[SCA-Dance] Dancing Masters / Dancers sought for "Dernehealde Throws a Snowball."

Felice Debbage felicedebbage at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 10:16:43 EDT 2006

My lords and ladies in service to dance,

    I would like to extend an invitation to you to a masked ball entitled,
"Dernehealde Thows a Snowball," on December 9, 2006, in Athens, Ohio. This
is a first annual event, and we will be holding dance classes during the
day, with a ball from 8 to 12 PM after feast. I am currently seeking dancing
masters for classes of all kinds, but I'm particularly interested in seeing
a balance among English, French, and Italian styles of dance overall. The
set list for the ball (20-25 dances) will be determined largely by the
classes we offer in the afternoon. Please let me know if you're interested
or if you have any questions I can answer. I look forward to dancing with
you at the Snowball!

Yours in Service,
Ly Felice Debbage
Dance Coordinator

Website for "Dernehealde Throws a Snowball":
 http://www.dernehealde.org/snowballEvent.php