[SCA-Dance] Dance practices near Minneapolis

Steven Bush sbbush at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 1 12:38:36 EST 2006

>I see that Silfren Mere and Nordskogen have regular practices, are
>there any others within a shortish drive?
>
>-- Gregory

I don't have the answer to that one.  However, as I have been
wondering which other groups in Northshield hold regular practices, I
was planning to pose the question to the Kingdom dance list
anyway.  This just gives me another excuse.

As for Nordskogen (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN), we currently are
running twice monthly practices on Sunday evenings.  The next two on
the schedule are Nov. 5 & 19.  If anyone would like further
information, please contact me.

AFAIK, Silfren Mere (Rochester, MN) is holding practices once a month
on Wednesdays, but I don't know during which week.

Etienne