[SCA-Dance] Performing Arts Competion at Atlantia's KASF

Anne quotku at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 13:56:39 EST 2006

Greetings,

For those of you who haven't yet heard, there will be a Performing
Arts Competition at KASF in Spotsylvania, VA on March 4, 2006 (less
than two months away!). http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/kingdoma&s.php

The competition will be broken down into the following categories
(subject to change):
Bardic Arts - Vocal Solo
Bardic Arts - Storytelling
Dance - Renaissance
Dance - Middle Eastern
Music - Instrumental
Music - Vocal (one or more) with Instumental
Theatre, Drama, & Mumming
Jesters & Fools, Juggling, Legerdemain

I wanted to make sure everyone knew about the competition well before
hand in case you wanted to start practicing. If you have any questions
regarding the competition, please contact me. The competition will run
similarly (but not exactly) to that described by Countess Ælflæd of
Duckford's in her "Bright Ideas" article.
http://sandradodd.com/ideas/artsci2.html

Of course, there will be many other A&S activities at this event.
Please look at your January Acorn or the website for additional
information.

Many thanks,
Anne la Settere