[SCA-Dance] Dit de Bourgignon

Mary Railing mrailing at kiva.net
Sun Feb 26 16:11:28 EST 2006

It is a modern choreography, an early effort by Ingrid Brainhard. (We all
had to somewhere.)  A old SCA-dance post says that the citation is in the
old East Kingdom Dance Manual.  I seem to remember seeing this, along with
the name of the person who was teaching it in the SCA in some of my dance
notes, but I sure can't find it now. Some old Carolingian will surely know.

--Urraca