[SCA-Dance] Dancy, dance, dancy, dancity dance

janeeve2001 Janeeve2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 19:56:57 EST 2006

Excuse the off topic bandwidth...

Dance practice is happening in the Barony of Iron Bog on Tuesday,
February 7th, at 7PM-10PM.  Yes!  This is two weeks in a row, my
friends - the last time before the March practice.  Time to brush up
on your fancy footwork, flirting skills, hand-eye-foot coordination
and timing - all very important skills for dance, fencing, fighting,
and those really important business meetings.  See! Dance is a
lifetime learning event and we want you all to take part in it.

So here's what you do, on Tuesday, February 7th, wake up - go to
your respective places of business - do whatever it is you do there,
grab something to eat, and come on out to the Barony of Iron Bog's
dance practice, held in Moorestown at the Grace Tabernacle Grange
Hall, just off of Route 70.

Dance is lead by Iron Bog's very own THL Justinian Timagenes and
Lady Jane - and a good time is ready to be had by all.  Oh, and did
we mention we tend to get a live musician or two?  If not, we have
enough CD's to keep us dancing well into the morning.  And since we
just came back from Dancing Fox, we have a whole lotta dances to
entertain with - and (of course) teach.

Not to mention, if you want to get ready to dance at Pennsic - the
earlier to start, the better you'll be, and the more you can show
off to the other dances.  (whoo hoo - showing off!)

So, go here for diretions: http://www.ironbog.eastkingdom.org/
Or, see the end of the email.

So, Dancy dance dancy dancity dance to you, and we hope to see you
there.

THL Justinian Timagenes
&
Lady Jane Milford
Order of the Tresichore <-- That means "given for consistent and
unselfish devotion in teaching dance and polite court movement."
which equates to - we're good people to learn from! :-D

DIRECTIONS:

Moorestown Grace Tabernacle Church

>From the NJ Turnpike: Take the Turnpike to Exit 4. After the toll
booth, take the first off ramp to Camden/ Philadelphia. This will
put you on Route 73 North. Turn right at the next light onto
Fellowship Road North (A Budget Motel Lodge will be on your right).
Follow from (*) below...

>From the East: Take your best route to where Routes 70 and 73 meet
(the Marlton Circle). From the Marlton Circle, take 73 North. Go
about 3 miles and at the 7th light, turn right onto Fellowship Road
North(first light after you pass the NJ Turnpike entrance). Follow
from (*) below...

>From the West: Either take the Walt Whitman Bridge to 295 North and
follow the directions from the South, or take the Betsy Ross Bridge
to Route 90. Take 90 East to Route 73 South. From 73, take the Route
38 East off ramp towards Moorestown. Go about 3.5 miles through 8
lights. Just before the 9th light, take the jug handle for Marter
Ave/295 South. Turn left onto Marter Ave and go through the light
(Rt. 38). Follow from (**) below...

>From the South: Take I-295 North to Exit 40B (Route 38 West for
Moorestown). From 38 West, immediately take the jug handle for
Marter Ave/38 East. Turn right onto Marter Ave. Follow from (**)
below...

>From the North: Take I-295 South to Exit 40 (Route 38 for
Moorestown). You'll exit to 38 East, immediately take the jug handle
for Marter Ave/38 East. Turn right onto Marter Ave. Follow from (**)
below...

(*) Follow Fellowship Road around 2 miles until it merges with Route
38. Turn right onto 38 East. Follow 38 East 1.6 miles through 2
lights. Just before the 3rd light, take the jug handle for Marter
Ave/295 South. Turn left onto Marter Ave and go through the light
(Rt. 38)     (**) At the light at the top of the hill, turn right
onto Main Street (Marne Highway). Go about 1/2 mile. The Grace
Tabermacle Church will be on your right. It is a white cement
building with stairs leading to the front door. If you go under a
bridge, you have gone too far.