[SCA-Dance] Feb 17 - Step Spritely (Silk Slippers and Crossed Swords)

David Learmonth david.a.learmonth at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 01:23:12 EST 2006

Hello again.  Now that the date has drawn a bit closer (Feb 17, 2007),
I am putting out another call for teachers for Silk Slippers (Step
Spritely).  We also need to coordinate Musicians for the evening.

Our list of teachers is shaping up nicely, however I would still like
to see a few more dancers possibly come out of the woodwork.  We will
have 2 class tracks throughout the day, with 6 classes each.  Below is
our current list of teachers:

Darius
Lynnette
Swannoc
Gwommy
Alina
Magdelena
Unnr? (I think)

I believe that was everyone who confirmed so far.  If anyone else has
any interest, even if you cannot guarantee you can make it at this
point, please email me so we can plan out the day (I would like to get
as much variety as possible, and if anyone does have to cancel, I am
sure that the rest of us can pick up an extra class).

ALSO, is anyone interested in practicing your musical abilities by
playing for us at our ball that evening?  We would love to keep up our
tradition of having live musicians for the ball.  Those who might be
available, please contact me as well, and as we get our class schedule
set, we can then put together the evening ball dance list, and provide
you with sheet music (either before, or on the day of, the event).  So
come out and show off your skills, and add atmosphere to Ealdormere's
Premier Dance Event!

Event Website: http://www.brokenrobot.net/ss/