[SCA-Dance] Saltare Dance Event - Jan/Feb 2006

The MOMstable the_momstable at rocketmail.com
Wed Nov 9 22:45:14 EST 2005

Speaking of Estrella, and it's Ball.  Is there any information on it
yet?  As in who is running it and what the set list will be.  And the
time frame.  Especially the last, as I will be doing stints as a
Security Shift Lead during the war, and I'd like to arrange NOT to have
my shifts conflict with my dance habit.

Na'arah bat Avraham
The Momstable