[SCA-BMDL] Mid-week Archery Practice, 9/27

Niall Mac Raedwulf niall.mac.raedwulf at aethelmearc.org
Tue Sep 26 14:57:56 EDT 2023

Hi all, from Niall!

Our usual Sunday practice may have been rained out, but some of us still
have a hankering for some anchoring (and loosing). As such, we will have a
mid-week archery practice tomorrow (Wednesday, Sept. 27) starting at 4:30
pm at our temporary practice location in North Park. The range is located
at 852-872 Old Ingomar Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101 – this is near Moon
Pavilion in North Park, if you wish to use that as a landmark for your GPS.

Yours in service,
Niall mac Rædwulf