[SCA-BMDL] Weekly Archery Practice Temporarily Relocated

Niall Mac Raedwulf niall.mac.raedwulf at aethelmearc.org
Fri Sep 22 11:32:53 EDT 2023

Hi all from Niall!

Our usual space for weekly archery practice is currently infested with
goats! Allegheny GoatScape is currently operating in the woods on the
hillside where we set our archery targets, and will be there through at
least the second week of October. As such, we will not be able to have our
usual archery practice there.

But do not fret! We will still have archery practice this Sunday from 11 am
to 2 pm. The archery range in North Park is open to the public and provides
a nice wide open field for everyone to practice. The range is located at
852-872 Old Ingomar Rd, Allison Park, PA 15101 – this is near Moon Pavilion
in North Park, if you wish to use that as a landmark for your GPS.

Yours in service,
Lord Niall mac Rædwulf
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
<http://debatablelands.org>
Deputy Webminister, The Sylvan Kingdom of Aethelmearc
<http://aethelmearc.org/>