[SCA-BMDL] In-person sewing today 2-5pm

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Sun Sep 10 10:13:00 EDT 2023

There will be in-person sewing today from 2-5pm at my house, 1105 Shady
Ave, Pittsburgh 15232. My house is located up the hill from the martial
practice site. Newcomers are welcome. I have a few sewing machines if
you need to use one. You are also welcome to bring your own. There is
also table space for pattern layout or fabric cutting. If you want to
get started making medieval clothing, I can help with that. If you have
questions, you can email sewing (at) debatablelands (dot) org.

Hara Kikumatsu