[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt Fun – Brandubh & Hilda’s Last Event as B&B!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:57:15 EDT 2023

Hello Debatable Lands and Neighbors! Salve Accolens!

We (Baron Brandubh and Baroness Hilda) are so excited for Agincourt
tomorrow, Oct 28th! So many amazing activities – archery (of course),
fencing (with a Garnet and Steel Invite coin!), heavy fighting (tavern
BRAWWWLL and more), a *very* cool A&S display, dancing, mask-making, the
Kingdom Thrown Weapons Championship, food food food, and more!

Event announcement here
<http://debatablelands.org/events/2023-10-28%20Agincourt%20XV.php>.
And Facebook
event (for those that partake) here
<https://www.facebook.com/events/290226347277734>.

But it’s a bittersweet sort of excited for us, because it’s our very last
full event as your Baron and Baroness. If you’re on the fence about
attending, we’d humbly like to request that you do come – we’d like our
last full event in our Office to be something to remember, with as many of
our beloved people around us and enjoying the Barony’s festivities as
possible! There may be tears (the Baroness is a softie), but there
will be* guaranteed
fun, camaraderie and lots of laughs!*

And in honor of both the Agincourt theme of the event, and the penultimate
event of our tenure, we have something special in mind for our last full
Court – we’re having it *ALL DAY LONG*! Yup, we will be having a roaming
Campaign Court, doing pieces of business all day on the various Fields (and
Rooms) of Honor, just like (we assume) Henry V of England and the French
army did!!

Be prepared to declare your affinity – English or French! Tallies are afoot! If
you see us “on Campaign”, come join our retinue, bring your voices and
instruments to hum the Agincourt Carol or the Baronial Fight Song! Let’s
have a blast!

See you there!

In Levitate et Caritate, and Cheers,
Baroness Hilda and Baron Brandubh

P.S.: Does anyone have like, a LOT of kazoos we can borrow??

See Storfrettir (blog post) here:

http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=6583