[SCA-BMDL] Volunteers needed Iris Festival Troll

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Fri May 12 12:34:01 EDT 2023

Hello neighbors!
The June Iris Festival is coming up, and Forveleth, our head troll,
needs people to help run the troll table. We need two people at the
table the whole time; please send her your availability and how long
you're willing to help out (forveleth at gmail.com).

No experience is necessary; everything you need to do will be explained
when you get there. The troll table at the Iris Festival site has an
excellent view of the horse arena, so it's a great way to contribute to
the event and watch the equestrian games at the same time. Finally,
please forward this announcement to any other people or lists that might
be interested!

Thank you, and looking forward to seeing you there!
Best,
Laird Forveleth Dunde
Iris Festival head troll