[SCA-BMDL] Election: Ballot Reminder

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:49:57 EDT 2023

And a reminder for those filling in your ballots (and mailing them REAL
soon now):

There was a printing error, and the few checkboxes mentioned printed out as
bullet points instead. Please just make the appropriate marks NEXT to the
bullet points (dots), as needed.

And please please please follow the directions carefully!

~Bns Hilda