[SCA-BMDL] Mid-week Archery Practice, Wednesday

Niall Mac Raedwulf niall.mac.raedwulf at aethelmearc.org
Tue Jun 27 10:38:14 EDT 2023

Since the weather looks like it's going to cooperate, and I still have the
gear from last week's practices burning a hole in my car, let's have
another mid-week practice!

I'll be at the Washington Blvd. site (our usual practice spot) tomorrow
evening from 5:30 pm until 8:00 pm (or until everyone is done shooting). If
you need loaner gear, please e-mail me at <a href="mailto:
webminister at debatablelands.org">webminister at debatablelands.org</a>.

Yours in service,
Niall mac Rædwulf
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
<http://debatablelands.org>
Deputy Webminister, The Sylvan Kingdom of Aethelmearc
<http://aethelmearc.org/>