[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice this Sunday (and tomorrow)

Niall Mac Raedwulf niall.mac.raedwulf at aethelmearc.org
Wed Jun 21 15:07:48 EDT 2023

Salve accolens, Debatable Lands archers!

Due to our Captain of the Archers being out of town this weekend, I will be
running the line for archery practice for our regular time this Sunday
(June 25th) at the Washington Boulevard location. Please note that, due to
mundane commitments on Sunday mornings, practice may not start until around
11:30 am.

I will also be bringing equipment so that we can have a mid-week practice
tomorrow evening (June 22nd), 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm, at the same location.

Yours in service,
Niall mac Raedwulf
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands
<http://debatablelands.org>
Deputy Webminister, The Sylvan Kingdom of Aethelmearc
<http://aethelmearc.org/>