[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Championships and Stellar Tourneys – Read More Here!

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 21:08:30 EDT 2023

>From the Blog, Storfrettir: http://debatablelands.org/blog/?p=6325

*Stellar Tourneys!*

The next Sun List (Heavy Fighting) of our Stellar Tournaments* will be this
Sunday, the 11th! At practice at the Washington Blvd parklet.

The next Moon List (Rapier Fighting) of our Stellar Tournaments* will be
this Sunday, the 11th! At practice at the Washington Blvd parklet.
------------------------------

*Baronial Championships!*

Equestrian Champs is this Saturday at Iris Festival at 1pm!

Heavy Fighting Champs are Sunday, July 16th, at practice!

Rapier Fighting Champs are Sunday, July 9th, at practice! We additionally
have the honor of participating in the Garnet and Steel Tournament
Series with this Tourney. Details to come; watch the blog, email list and
social media.

Archery Champs are currently TBD

July 23rd is the rain date

**Stellar Tournaments are the Debatable Lands’ Premiere Practice Tourneys,
in which the winners are named Defenders of the Sun, Moon, or Sky
(Archery), complete with incredible regalia and MUCH GLORY. It’s an
opportunity for martial folks, heralds, MOLs, list runners, marshals and
MITs and consorts to participate in Tournaments of the same style as the
Kingdom “big” tourneys (Crown Tourney, QRC, and Kingdom Archery Champs).
Come and see!*