[SCA-BMDL] Sewing in-person Sun, June 4th, 2-5pm -scroll cases needed

sbooth sbooth at sbooth.net
Sun Jun 4 08:32:01 EDT 2023

This Sunday, June 4th, there is in-person sewing from 2-5pm at my house,
1105 Shady Ave, Pittsburgh 15232. My house is up the hill from the
Sunday practice site. The primary goal is sewing scroll cases for both
the Barony and the Kingdom. Both have a dire need for scroll cases and
the Iris Festival is next Saturday. There will be scrolls given out them
and we need to have scroll cases to protect them. I have all the
necessary supplies for making them, but I need additional people to sew.
If you have your own sewing machine that you want to bring, please do
so. Otherwise, you can use one of mine.

If you have other sewing projects that you want to work on you can bring
that as well.

I hope to see at least one or two people, or more, here this afternoon.

In Service,

Hara Kikumatu