[SCA-BMDL] Retainers for Their Majesties Requested

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 21:39:06 EDT 2023

Their Majesties' Head Retainers asked us to pass this along:

As you know, Pennsic 50 is upon us, your kingdom calls and many hands make
light work. Their Majesties Andreas and Kallista are in need of retainers
and have many time slots available for war week and some for peace week as
well. If you have never retained before, that’s okay, this post comes with
on the job training.

We are seeking retainers for two hour shifts, and you can choose what times
work best for your schedule. By volunteering early, you have a better
chance that your preferred shift(s) will be available. While we are
generally looking to schedule two hour shifts, but we will not turn anyone
away if they can only offer one hour, or if they wish to help for more than
two hours.

We greatly look forward to making new acquaintances, and seeing familiar
faces as we all work towards making the dream come to life and Pennsic 50
the greatest of events.

To sign up, or if you have questions, would like more information and/or to
better understand what is required, please reach out to:

Baroness Zaphira Bint Benjamin ibn Ibrahim (called Zaffy), MKA Kendra Wenner
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1068827629828545/user/830240821/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZVOjg0QF-ZwXcczWoYiR6IFLU-oFSS_zd3fh_fbX2ctQal-rsuli34Q9ubxVNut19JSooGItsBHa9DcyP-JSdNE3yVmYBjWqeIAeTWh2eN5dwCXq5jZIli0xf2qDBGNCf-AL-u_5dTcY6HzTu4PgjToCf7k-DY_64uwvX17P1Jk40UartiBEA_UhNCwiPk7VRU&__tn__=-%5dK-R>,
texts at 304-579-5700, or Facebook messenger preferred

email: Kendra.wenner13 at gmail.com.

OR

Baroness Caitriona Fhail inghean Ui Chonaill (called Kayley), MKA Michele
Greenmun
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/1068827629828545/user/1631506834/?__cft__%5b0%5d=AZVOjg0QF-ZwXcczWoYiR6IFLU-oFSS_zd3fh_fbX2ctQal-rsuli34Q9ubxVNut19JSooGItsBHa9DcyP-JSdNE3yVmYBjWqeIAeTWh2eN5dwCXq5jZIli0xf2qDBGNCf-AL-u_5dTcY6HzTu4PgjToCf7k-DY_64uwvX17P1Jk40UartiBEA_UhNCwiPk7VRU&__tn__=-%5dK-R>,
texts at: 607-621-2122 or Facebook messenger preferred

email: BaronessKayley at gmail.com

When you contact us, we will work with you to schedule your preferred time
based on availability and need, and we will gather your contact
information. We thank you, and Their Majesties thank you.