[SCA-BMDL] Archery Championship this Sunday July 23

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 15:15:31 EDT 2023

Tune up your bow and check your arrows, as we will be hosting the
Tournament to choose our new Archery Champion this Sunday July 23 at
Archery Practice. Practice runs 11:00 to 2:00. Our Champion Baroness
Anastasie has prepared a challenging shoot, so be sure to get there early
to practice. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

In order to be the Baronial Champion, you must be a resident of the
Debatable Lands, or identify the Debatable Lands as your home group, and
you must be able to travel to the 7 Pearls inter-Baronial Championship in
the Barony of Thescorre on August 26.

Cheers,

Brandubh et Hilderun

In Levitate et Caritate