[SCA-BMDL] New Champions

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:44:51 EST 2023

Hello Debatable Lands!
We would like to announce our congratulations to our champions from Twelfth
Night.

Our Bardic Champion Master William de Montegilt hosted a competition and We
have selected THLady Nichola Beese to stand as Our next Bardic Champion and
invited THLady Silence de Cherbourg to serve as her second.

THLady Rachel Dalicieux hosted an Arts and Sciences Display at Twelfth
Night and we were pleased to choose THNoble Katerina das Vogelein to serve
as Our Arts and Sciences Champions and further invite Lady Elinor Walden to
stand as their second.

Our thanks and congratulations to all!

Cheers,
Brandubh et Hilderun