[SCA-BMDL] READ FIRST Re: BMDL List greetings

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Mon Feb 20 14:26:12 EST 2023

Greetings from Myfanwy!
Thanks for the heads up.  I was already going “Do I know this person?  And if so, how?”
We get these sorts of things on a regular basis on the web forum I’m on (most recently, a bunch of spam with some sort of schedule for Delta Airlines, from several different “new” members…). :-(
Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com