[SCA-BMDL] Election News - Delays!

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:26:38 EST 2023

Alas, but we meet with further delays in our election process. SCA
Corporate Office has not yet been able to deliver us a Membership list with
addresses to mail out the ballots. As of today 2/7/23 we have less than one
month until the Ballot Counting meeting on March 5th. Baronial Policy
states the counting must occur at least 1 month after the ballots are
mailed, and so unfortunately the March 5th Counting meeting must be
cancelled.

We will need to reschedule that Counting Meeting so that the ballots can be
tallied and our successors announced, but we cannot do so until we know
when we can mail out the ballots. We will let all of you know as soon as
the Election Committee is able to mail out ballots and then move on to the
next step in the process.

The election page will be updated with the new deadline as soon as we are
able to correct it. In the meantime you can still view candidate info here:

http://debatablelands.org/baronage/

Cheers,

Brandubh et Hilderun

In Levitate et Caritate