[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages update

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:05:23 EDT 2023

Thanks. I already had you in there with an address of 1064 Freedom Crider
Rd., Freedom, PA 15042. Is that still correct?

If you looked for your name and didn't find it, you probably didn't scroll
down far enough. There's a separate section for people who don't live in
the Barony at the bottom.

Arianna