[SCA-BMDL] Today Is Counting Day! (4/2/23)

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 12:44:48 EDT 2023

Hello Debatable Lands!

Hopefully this email goes through quickly...

The Baron will be at practice at Ace Axe Throwing today, Sunday, from about
1pm to 3pm, if anyone needs to drop off any last minute ballots (sealed in
their provided envelope).

The election results meeting and party will start at 4pm at the Castle in
Wexford, 755 Stonegate Dr. Wexforr, PA. Do not drive down the driveway.
Park at the top of the hill, diagonally into the grass like normal. Potluck
(optional). Garb not required. BALLOTS MUST BE IN BARON BRANDUBH'S HAND BY
4:30pm.

We will be streaming at the beginning, and will announce results streaming
as well, on the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands FB group. You don't
need a Facebook account to view. Timing is fluid, as we don't know how long
the counting will take. Streaming dependent on signal.

Fun stuff!
-- Arabella MacGrath, lately of the UK, but beloved friend of Barony will
be there for a visit!!
-- The Archers Guild is meeting there at 4:30
-- The Baronial Cloak Project (in progess) will be displayed (we'll take
pics for folks that can't come in person)

Questions? Contact me. :)

~Baroness Hilda

Link to FB group: fb://group/49997156241?ref=share&mibextid=NSMWBT