[SCA-BMDL] Help needed for Iron Comet + Japanese Iris Festival + Kingdom Equestrian Champs

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Tue May 10 20:18:48 EDT 2022

The Baronial event Iron Comet Challenge + Japanese Iris Festival +
Kingdom Equestrian Champs will be held Saturday, June 4th. It will be
at  the horse arena at Brady's Run, 121 Brady's Run Rd, Beaver Falls, PA
15010. Here is the barony web page about the event:
http://debatablelands.org/events/2022-06-04%20Japanese%20Iris%20Festival.php

We will be setting up Friday June 3rd starting at 5pm. Saturday is a
very full day of martial tournaments, A&S competition and display, and
equestrian champs. There will be jousting if weather permits.

I am need people to help with a few jobs

1. Friday evening after 5pm: Set up changing tents + covid and troll
pop-ups + tables and chairs for the tents and pop-up. Also to post signs
at the highway and at the site entrance.

2. Field heralds to do announcing for tournament  throughout from 10 to
4. Ronan will be helping here, but he has an archery tournament to run.

3. An extra person or two to help at troll. Forveleth and Astridr will
be running troll.

4. Extras to help with covid check especially first thing Saturday morning.

5. Cleanup and pack up tents, tables and chairs, and pop-ups. (and don't
forget the signs).

Please email me at sbooth at sbooth.net if you are able to help!

Looking forward to a full day and lots of fun

Hara Kikumatsu