[SCA-BMDL] Online Sewing circle Thursday June 16th at 7:30pm

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Tue Jun 14 15:55:07 EDT 2022

There will be online sewing circle this Thursday, June 16th starting at
7:30pm in the kingdom zoom. The topic this month is a survey of late
period Japanese clothing. The focus in on general “working” garb vs
court garb. The iris festival definitely seemed to spark some interest
in Japanese clothing. I will have pictures of the different garments and
will talk about the characteristics of the garment. I will also review
what sorts of fabrics are appropriate. If you aren’t interested in
Japanese and want sewing companions, I will have a separate breakout
room for that. If you have questions or if you want to arrange in-person
sewing at some other time from sewing circle, contact sewing (at)
debatablelands (dot) org.

Topic: Online Sewing
Time: Jun 16, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
         Every month on the Third Thu, until Dec 15, 2022, 7 occurrence(s)
         Jun 16, 2022 07:30 PM
         Jul 21, 2022 07:30 PM
         Aug 18, 2022 07:30 PM
         Sep 15, 2022 07:30 PM
         Oct 20, 2022 07:30 PM
         Nov 17, 2022 07:30 PM
         Dec 15, 2022 07:30 PM
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your
calendar system.
Monthly:
https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/tZcucuyrpzwsHNCjcSWIhNYpYlp24HgI7GJi/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGrrT4vGd2Sth-DRpwqA4_4Z-nxmGZdgo1-lhzWNAlbTDrmD-5SYOZXF_GH

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83355397664?pwd=RU1WUXVsTktnK1FwSUFQSnZNc2UrQT09

Meeting ID: 833 5539 7664
Passcode: 690499
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,83355397664# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,83355397664# US (New York)

Dial by your location
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)