[SCA-BMDL] Online sewing Thursday Jan 20 at 7:30

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Tue Jan 4 21:01:31 EST 2022

The first online sewing for the new year (already?!) is Thursday Jan 20,
starting at 7:30 PM on the kingdom zoom. At the present time, all sewing
circle gatherings are virtual, but we look forward to better times for
in-person gathering. If you want to sew, knit, braid, weave, iron, or
just hang out, we enjoy the company. It is always fun to have company
while doing the fiber thing. You will find that this is a good way to
show your project or to ask questions. We welcome new people, but please
do not post the zoom information on public sites. If you have questions
please contact sewing (at) debatablelands (dot) org.

Topic: Online sewing circle
Time: Jan 20, 2022 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86887855590?pwd=WG5pMld5YUVJd3FIM096bkt1dVRjQT09

Meeting ID: 868 8785 5590
Passcode: 518318
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,86887855590# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,86887855590# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)