[SCA-BMDL] Fwd: [SCA-AE] [SCA-AEnnounce] College of Three Ravens update and schedule details

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 18:06:32 EST 2022

Should be a great time!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Gwen Cooke <captaincookeoftheaardvarks at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Feb 20, 2022, 5:56 PM
Subject: [SCA-AE] [SCA-AEnnounce] College of Three Ravens update and
schedule details
To: Bob Thescorre <thescorre-barony at googlegroups.com>, <
announcements at aethelmearc.org>

Good morning Good gentles!

College is Three Ravens (Virtual) is happening on February 26 - yes, you
read that write...it is LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY! Stick with this email..
there is A WHOLE LOT going on.

We have 27 classes, a 3 category A&S competition, an amazing Background
competition,  a heraldry consultation table,  court,  and the space and
time to enjoy each others' company!

We also will be posting about Site Tokens - tangible tokens for an Æthereal
event - so stay tuned for that!

Here is the list of relevant links and forms for your enjoyment and event
preparation

1. Event/class schedule,  complete with class descriptions here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ys46NFrGhX8oaFpTl6p9m0H6nxKZrYWS/view

2.  A&S  competition entries page:
http://thescorre.org/upcoming-events/c3r-2022/c3r-2022-as/

3. Submit your vote for one in each A&S category here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-64il1lvBmFSVc4MgpY4IzD8zCeAwkCrlRvSC4P99xOJ9TA/vie

4. Register to attend the event (ensuring you get the schedule that will
have the live ZOOM links) here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeaNIqu-aRxaHCtNWkdOeqtEdTJf_VtT7KId9qknCe-zmMe8w/viewform

5. Check out the the background competition information near the bottom of
the event page: http://thescorre.org/upcoming-events/c3r-2022/

We are so very excited for you to join us on this year's Journey Reimagined
as we celebrate newcomers to the SCA, celebrate those embracing new
skills,  and celebrating the journeys each of us took to get into our
beloved Dream.

Thank you to every teacher, artisan, zoom-moderator, attendee, and member
of our wonderful Society for helping to make this event happen!

In most humble service,
The C3R Virtual planning team

https://groups.google.com/a/aethelmearc.org/d/msgid/announcements/CAOZKULoU%2B9k0NmJQt-OE5J6D0qXYw4TDa9LSf8yPB1zMwN3%2BJw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/aethelmearc.org/d/msgid/announcements/CAOZKULoU%2B9k0NmJQt-OE5J6D0qXYw4TDa9LSf8yPB1zMwN3%2BJw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>