[SCA-BMDL] AE Thrown Weapons Practice in the Midhrealm

Samantha Moore anastasiedelamoure at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 20:09:18 EDT 2021

Greetings,

     I wanted to let it be known that with permission from the Kingdom
Midrealm I have been approved to start a practice here in the Midrealm for
those from AEthelmearc who wish to invite any thrower who wishes to come to
practice starting Mondays July 5th at approximately 5ish till 9ish. To take
place here at my house, 515 Carlotta Dr. Youngstown, OH 44504.

     If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me.

In Service,

Anastasie