[SCA-BMDL] Online and In-Person Sewing Thursday Jul 1st, starting at 7:30

sbooth sbooth at sbooth.net
Thu Jul 1 06:31:08 EDT 2021

There is online and in-person sewing Thursday, July 1st, starting at
7:30. I will be doing in-person work session for construction of a
Japanese kosode, top, and mobakama, wrap-around skirt. If you are
interested in making Japanese clothes, come join us. If you don't know
what you want to make, or how to make it, I have plenty of reference
books with pictures of other Japanese garments and well as some garments
to show as examples. If you aren't interested in Japanese clothing, but
want to keep us company while sewing or working on other fiber project,
we love the company.

In person sewing will be at my Point Breeze home, 1105 Shady Avenue,
Pittsburgh, 15232. I request that all in-person attendees be fully
vaccinated. If you prefer to attend online the zoom information is below.

If you have any questions, please email sewing (at) debatablelands (dot)
org.

Although the SCA complies with all applicable laws to try to ensure the
health and safety of our event participants, we cannot eliminate the
risk of exposure to infectious diseases during in-person events. By
participating in the in-person events of the SCA, you acknowledge and
accept the potential risks. You agree to take any additional steps to
protect your own health and safety and those under your control as you
believe to be necessary.

Topic: Online Sewing & Fiber
Time: Jul 1, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/94293289186?pwd=eGV3REU5U05zWVVDNElKRm12MUlTQT09
<https://zoom.us/j/94293289186?pwd=eGV3REU5U05zWVVDNElKRm12MUlTQT09>

Meeting ID: 942 9328 9186
Passcode: 197290
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,94293289186# US (New York)
+13017158592,,94293289186# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)