[SCA-BMDL] April Coronation seeking volunteers!

Karen Kasper ariannawyn at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 13:58:07 EST 2021

Salve Accolens! Great News! Our bid to host the Coronation of Byron and
Ariella on April 9th a Lutherlyn campground in Butler (with permission from
the Shire of Sunderoak) has been accepted by the Kingdom financial
committee! Baroness Muirgheal and I are the co-autocrats. The event
announcement will appear on the Baronial and Kingdom websites and in AEstel
soon.
Thank you to the many people who agreed to take on a role in the event. Now
the real planning begins!
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! If you have not yet been approached to assist with the
event, and would like to volunteer, please let us know what area you're
interested in! We could use assistance with the following:

   - Heavy weapons marshals (MiC = Lady Svava)
   - Rapier marshals (MiC = Don Markus)
   - TW marshals (MiC = THLord Meinolfr)
   - Cooks/Servers (Head Cook = THLady Elss)
   - Troll (Head Troll = THLady Hara)
   - Covid Checkpoint (Head of Plague Control = Lady Elizabeth Parker aka
   Libby)
   - Set up Friday night/Saturday morning (Head = THL Robert)
   - Kitchen Cleanup (Head = Lady Dorothea)
   - Site Cleanup (Head = THLady Ceindrech)
   - Lists (Heavy = Mistress Anna, Rapier = Lady Vika, Equestrian =
   Meesteresse Odriana)
   - Silent Auction to benefit the Kingdom Brewers' Guild (Organizers =
   Master Madoc and Lady Alysoun)
   - Field Heralds (Head = THLord Pavel)
   - Parking marshalling (Head = Lord Skjoldr)

Please reply to this message or email me privately at ariannawyn at gmail.com
if you are interested in volunteering! Thanks! Arianna