[SCA-BMDL] sewing circle Thursday 19th at 7:30 online

sbooth sbooth at sbooth.net
Mon Aug 2 08:24:58 EDT 2021

The next sewing circle will be Thursday Aug 19. online starting at 7:30.
I'm going back to online sewing circle due to recent increased infection
rates and masking recommendations. I will take in-person sewing visits
buy appointment only. But the sewing will go on! I moved to the third
Thursday this month and next month due to vacation schedule of many
people including myself. If you are planning on going to crown tourney
and made something special for it, some show it off. If you have any
questions email sewing (at) debatablelands (dot) org.

Hara Kikumatsu