[SCA-BMDL] Children's museum Medieval MAKEnight demo August 30

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 26 10:25:10 EDT 2018

Hello awesome barony!

The museum asked us to help make their Medieval MAKENight awesome, and we said yes! In fact, my list is now full - they said they accommodate 25-30 people and we are now at 33.

If you can't demo but still want to enjoy the museum as a visitor or show your friends and family what you do on weekends, but with air conditioning, the museum is giving us $5 off the regular ticket price (regular price is $20) - here is the e mail I got from them:

------------------------------
Friends of the Children’s Museum,

I’d like to invite you to our MAKEnight: Medieval (21+) on August 30, 2018.
I’m trying to get some perks for our contracted artists doing phenomenal work with our visitors here at the museum.
Here’s the first one: $5 off tix!
The general $5.00 MAKEnight code isYEOLDEMAKE2018.
Below are some links to the event:

Register here:https://pittsburghkids.org/events/4171/2018/8/30
https://www.facebook.com/events/258272891639561/

Plus, in addition to attending a cool event and an awesome SCA demo, you get to enjoy the gravity room, summon digital shadow puppets, and see urRu from Dark Crystal. It's a cool place.

I will be posting instructions in a couple of days once I hear back from the museum.

See you all there!

Luceta.