[SCA-BMDL] Æthlemearc War Practice XXVII - May 19, 2016

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:18:09 EDT 2016

Greetings Unto the Good and Fair Populace of the Most Glorious Kingdom of
Æthlemearc from THL Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill,

As Autocrat for Æthlemearc War Practice it is my joyous honor and duty to
invite you to join The Canton of Stelonwald in preparing for the coming
War.  We shall make our ready at the Independent City of Cooper's Lake
sharpening our marshal skills that we may drive them from the field and
displaying our Arts and Sciences that all who look upon us may know the
wealth and beauty of our Sylvan Lands.

Please make your way to Coopers Lake Campground on May 19, 2016 at the hour
of 12:00 pm.  Troll will close Saturday May 21st, 2016 at 3 pm.  The event
site will close Sunday May 22 at 3 pm.

This year we are pleased to host the Inaugural Grand Ball at War Practice
<https://www.facebook.com/events/550926851745849/?ref=1&action_history=%5B%7B%22surface%22%3A%22permalink%22%2C%22mechanism%22%3A%22surface%22%2C%22extra_data%22%3A%5B%5D%7D%5D>;
hosted by THL Sionn the lost.  Please contact him if you wish to join the
dancing or offer your skills as a musician!

We will see the first ever Scarlet Apron Competition
<https://aethelmearcgazette.com/2016/03/03/the-scarlet-apron-cooking-competition-at-war-practice/>;
hosted by Edelvrouw Lijsbet de Keukere.

And did I mention the Kingdom Archery Championship, the Kingdom Thrown
Weapons Championship, and the Youth Combat Championship
<https://aethelmearcgazette.com/2016/04/25/kingdom-youth-champions-tourney-at-war-practice/>?

For more information on classes, happenings, and marshal activities; please
see our event webpage now hosted at here
<http://debatablelands.org/events/2016-05-19,2016-05-22%20-%20War%20Practice.php>
!

If you have any questions or I can assist you in any way, please do not
hesitate to contact me.
--
Yours in Service,
THL Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill