[SCA-BMDL] Next Baron and Baroness of the BMDL

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:40:03 EST 2015

Hello Debatable Lands!

Thank you so much, Brandubh and I are humbled and excited by today's
election results. Thanks to Baron Liam and Baroness Constance, to Master
Alaric and the rest of the election committee. Thanks to Mistress Arianna,
Lord Robert, Master Bovi, and Mistress Ysabel for their friendship. And to
Their Highnesses for the generous use of the their "house" for today's
meeting. And the marshals for running their activities and for being
flexible. And to Baroness Gwen for running the pie contest, And to all of
you for making it a great day! Mmmmm, pie!

In Levitate et Caritate
Hilda and Brandubh