[SCA-BMDL] BMDL n Ballachlagan Fighter Fencer Youth Sunday Practice

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 06:02:43 EST 2012

Greetings Good Gentles,

Whilst a detachment of our fair Kingdom's Army goes forth to assist His
Most Royal Majesty in prosecuting Aethelmearc's interests to the south.
Threats remain on the home front that warrant our preparedness.

Make ready now to repulse the land starved Syr Bear, who hungers for our
dear Barony, at War Practice.

Heed the Kingdom Call of the 300 by responding to the Baronial challenge of
150 striding forth from the BMDL, be they Youth, Fencers, Heavy or Archers,
at Pennsic.

Rally as Ballachlagan invades BMDL Fighter Practice. (Youth, Fencing and
Heavy)

This Sunday March 11th at Mr Smalls

Of Note:

BMDL Knight Marshal (actual) will be with the Aethelmearc Army in the field.

Sunday March 11th Baron Liam will be MIC

Sunday March 18th (back at PCC) Lady Cynewyn will be MIC

Saturday March 31st (at PCC) is Practice Site clean up / rehab and Armor
prep / Repair day.  In addition there will be an Iron Key auction of extra
inventory and of course COOKIES and other assorted baked goods will be on
hand to fuel those on hand.   Further details to follow.

There is limited heavy loaner gear on hand.  Should you require more please
make arrangements well in advance.

Directions to Mr Smalls:

>From the West:
Take I-70 East, to I-79 North to I-376 East, Go though the Fort Pitt Bridge
/ Tunnel, Follow signs for I-279. You will see signs for Route 28 North.
Get onto Route 28 North. Take RT 28 North to exit 3 / Millvale & continue
through first stop sign to the light on Lincoln Ave. Turn left on Lincoln.
Small's is located at the 2nd light on the right side on Lincoln Ave.

>From the North:
Take I-79 south, to I-279 south, take the East street exit, go Straight at
the stop sign, Follow East Street, 3 blocks, turn Left onto East Ohio
Street, Take the exit onto Route 28 north. Get onto Route 28 North. Take RT
28 North to exit 3 / Millvale & continue through first stop sign to the
light on Lincoln Ave. Turn left on Lincoln. Small's is located at the 2nd
light on the right side on Lincoln Ave.

Doors open at 2pm.

Fighter practice* will continue at the *Pittsburgh Chinese Church.  Sundays
2pm - 6pm, unless other notice is given.

As always, all interested parties are welcome. Youth fighters and fencers
must provide their own marshals.
*
S*ee you after Gulf Wars - Shiro

Busho Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou