[SCA-BMDL] Roman Holiday, Interrupted Thank Yous

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:23:22 EDT 2012

Greetings my lord and ladies,

I would like to take a moment to send my heartfelt thanks to all those that
attended and make special mention of those that worked to see the event to
success.

Lady Cionaodh Gunn for her amazing work in the kitchen with her lovely and
talented assistants, Master Jacopo di Niccolo, Lord Aidan Tigersbane, and
Lord Jorundr hinn Rottinn;
Lord Halldorr Bildr Fintanson and Lady Draighean for assisting with Set Up
Lord Vigo da Napoli, Daniel "Doc" Vigoson, and Elizabeth Wilbur for sitting
at the gate
Mistress Alessandra d'Avignon for her assistance at Troll
**Lord Roland of Foxes Glen & Julie of the Debatable Lands for helping with
Clean Up
Master Robert Marston, Lord Ælric Ravenshaw, and Lord Jorundr Hinn Rottin
for their work as the event marshals.
Lord Sionn the Lost for his contribution as Dance Master
Countess Aidan ni Leir and Lady Marian of Blackwood for their classes and
one on one instruction in their arts.

It was a lovely afternoon and it was a fantastic opportunity to enjoy good
company.  Thanks to all that made it so wonderfully easy for me.  If I have
failed to give thanks, I can not apologize enough and beg indulgence for my
poor memory.  So many hands made light work of clean up and set up and I
simply couldnt do it without all of you.

--
Yours in Service,
Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill, Autocrat

724-683-7558