[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: FW: [Announcements] Corpora IV.B.1 - Revision

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:56:31 EST 2012

Old men forget: yet all shall be forgot, but he’ll remember with advantages
what feats he did that day: then shall our names. familiar in his mouth as
household words Garraed the Director, Isabeau and Martin, John the
Bearkiller and Denise Duvalier, Margaret and Maximilian, be in their
flowing cups freshly remember’d. This story shall the good man teach his
son; and the Feast of the Immaculate Conception shall ne’er go by, from
this day to the ending of the world, but we in it shall be remember’d; we
few, we happy few, we band of brothers (and sisters!); For he a month or
two ago that cast his (or her) vote with me shall be my brother (or
sister); be he (or she) ne’er so vile, this day shall gentle his or her
condition: And gentle folk in college who have not yet joined Shall think
themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods (or
womanhoods) cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon the Immaculate
Conception.

And Immaculate it is indeed.

> "Motion by Tim Jennings to approve the following change to Corpora
IV.B.1, effective immediately:

> Each competitor in a Royal List must be fighting for a prospective
consort of the opposite sex unless the Crown has elected to permit a
competitor to fight for a prospective consort of the same sex.... Motion
carried.

> Crowns now have the ability to accept entrance into their Lists by any
and all pairs acceptable to the Crown...."
> Seconded by Lisa May.  In favor: Mark Faulcon, John Fulton, Denise
Hundley, Tim Jennings, Lisa May, Max Nelson.  Opposed: None.  Chairman
Leslie Vaughn exercised her option to vote and did so in favor of the
motion.  Motion carried.

> Crowns now have the ability to accept entrance into their Lists by any
and all pairs acceptable to the Crown.   As the saying goes, "With great
power comes great responsibility."  With this change, the Board places its
trust in the Crowns, both current and future, to use this tool in a manner
that best meets not only the wants and the needs of Their kingdoms and
populace, but the Society as a whole.

> Yours in Service,
>
> The Board of Directors
>
> Leslie Vaughn, Chairman
> Baronessa Isabeau della Farfalla (OP)
> Mark Faulcon, Vice Chairman
> Duke Martin Lochner (KSCA, OP)
> John Fulton, Director
> Duke John the Bearkiller (KSCA, OP)
> Denise Hundley, Director
> Countess Denise Duvalier (OP)
> Tim Jennings, Director
> Garraed Galbraith (OL)
> Lisa May, Director
> Countess Margaret ni Conner (OP)
> Max Nelson, Director
> Baron Maximilian Von Halstern

' |   Broom        IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:             412-389-1997
' |   923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
' |   "Discere et docere", which means:
' |   "One experiment revealed that Meissner corpuscles - touch
' |   receptors that are concentrated in the fingertips and palms, lips
'\|/  and tongue, nipples, penis and clitoris - respond to a pressure
'/|\  of just 20 milligrams, the weight of a fly."
//|\\ - Sean Markey, Discover magazine