[SCA-BMDL] further Thanks

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Feb 2 23:22:02 EST 2010

Unto the good Populace of our Fine Barony Marche of Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send warm Greetings!  We add our heartfelt thanks and praise to those Lady Elss described as helping create a wonderful Twelfth Night celebration. In adddition, there were many who helped us directly and we will thank as many as we caught in the act.
Thanks to the brothers, Jeremy and John, and Cenewyn, who carried our large pile of belongings in frigid temperatures,
To Urho for setting up a wonderful cookie competition,
To Margaret, Ts'vee'a, Hrefna, and others who stayed with the quilt-making table for hours,
To Michael Alewright for running the Baroness' Bard competition and Bardic circle,
To Arianna who took our King of Misrule (Joshua) in hand and advised him,
To our herald, Pavel, who worked with us despite his many other roles that day,
To Catriona and Sandy for retaining for us during court (and served water to the visiting Royalty as well),
To Hilda and Elss, who retrieved belongings we had left behind.
We enjoyed the event immensely, but could not have without the help of all those we mentioned and those we did not see.
Yours,
Byron and Ariella