[SCA-BMDL] Archery Schedule for the Canton of Steltonwald

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 23:42:40 EST 2010

My lord and ladies,

We humbly thank you for your most generous gift and wish to make know
our practices that we might see more of you among us!  The winter
challenge is in full force and we should very much like to see a
challenger for Lord Brandubh!  The Kingdom at large is making an
impressive showing but I would love to see more scores from the Barony
and the Canton!  At present there are only 58 shooters across the
Known World... Let us show them the strength of our numbers and the
might of our archers!  Join us before the spring thaw!

Archery Practice is scheduled for the following weeks:
Dec 23rd, 2010
Dec 29th, 2010
Jan 5th, 2011
Jan 12th, 2011
Jan 26th, 2011

Please see the Steltonwald Calendar for more information or contact me
with questions.

YIS,
Muirgheal

muirgheall at gmail.com