[SCA-BMDL] [fightpractice] Your BMDL Yuletide Fighter Practice Gift

Gregory Nascone sirgraedwyn at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 18 15:40:33 EST 2010

I will be there on the 26th.
-Graedwyn

--- On Sat, 12/18/10, Steve Lampo <isenwulf at isenwulf.net> wrote:

From: Steve Lampo <isenwulf at isenwulf.net>
Subject: Re: [SCA-BMDL] [fightpractice] Your BMDL Yuletide Fighter Practice Gift
Cc: sca-bmdl at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
Date: Saturday, December 18, 2010, 3:13 PM

I can make it on the 26th.

Isenwulf

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 10:59 PM, Shiro No Kaminari <shironokaminari at gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings Good Gentles,

This is in reference to your gift of giving and receiving blows this December 26th.

If you want it, you are going to have to give it to yourself.

How do you do that.

You confirm you will be there to participate on the 26th by replying to this email.

In the manner of seasonal pledging once we have reached our base goal, Practice is green lit.  Until that time it is Grinched out.

To sum up:

There is NO practice scheduled for the 26th until minimum number of people reply to this email confirming they will be at practice on the 26th of Dec.

I will transmit a green for go message upon reaching the minimum number of confirmations.

If the minimum number of confirmed participants is not met there will be no message nor practice.

Enjoy the Holidays

- Shiro

Lord
Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou