[SCA-BMDL] Your BMDL Yuletide Fighter Practice Gift

Shiro No Kaminari shironokaminari at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 22:59:31 EST 2010

Greetings Good Gentles,

This is in reference to your gift of giving and receiving blows this
December 26th.

If you want it, you are going to have to give it to yourself.

How do you do that.

You confirm you will be there to participate on the 26th by replying to this
email.

In the manner of seasonal pledging once we have reached our base goal,
Practice is green lit.  Until that time it is Grinched out.

To sum up:

There is NO practice scheduled for the 26th until minimum number of people

I will transmit a green for go message upon reaching the minimum number of
confirmations.

If the minimum number of confirmed participants is not met there will be no
message nor practice.

Enjoy the Holidays

- Shiro

Lord Ogami Arashimoto no Shirou