[SCA-BMDL] Sponsor Tourney at BMDL 12th Night

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 08:22:37 EST 2010

Greetings Good Gentles;

BMDL 12th Night is little more than a month away and at this grand event we will be holding a Sponsor Tourney in which each heavy fighter must be sponsored by either a Member of the Order of the Pelican or a Member of the Order of the Laurel. The complete rules are listed below.

I send this reminder to allow ample time for all fighters to find a sponsor and prepare their entry prize for the tourney. Also, if those who intend to fight could please send me a message letting me know who they are fighting for, I would like to have a listing available to the populace the day of the event!

The rules for the Tournament are as follows:

1) Heavy Fighters must be sponsored by a Pelican or a Laurel, or be a Pelican or Laurel them self to enter the tourney.

2) If sponsored by a Pelican or Laurel, that person must either be present or send a letter of sponsorship.

3) Each Fighter will create a prize for the tourney made by their own hands.

4) The Tourney will be a Bear Pit style tourney, You will get 2 points for a win, one point for a loss.

5)
 Every Fighter in the tourney will go home with a prize made by another
fighter, You will get to select prizes in order of points, Highest to
Lowest. (Think of it as a gift exchange with weapons!)

. We will see you all on
 January 15, 2011 at BMDL 12th Night!

http://debatablelands.org/events/twelfth_night/

In Service,