[SCA-BMDL] Embroidery Class at Pennsic

Karen Finnemore ladyren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 11:25:24 EDT 2009

Greetings, various and sundry!

I am having an informal class at Pennsic on later period embroidery, on
Wednesday, August 5 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Oldcastle camp, N-17.  The first
hour will be the "where, how, what" and the second hour will be the "do."
If you would like to attend and you have an embroidery hoop or frame, please
bring it along with a needle.  I will have a few on hand, if needed.

Class size is limited to about 10 people, but we could probably resurrect an
even more informal, informal class if there is sufficient interest.

As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, at
ladyren-at-gmail-dot-com.

In service,
Lady Renata l'rouge, known by most as the posh rot

--
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere,
someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there

If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun.
-- Katharine Hepburn

Every fight is a food fight when you’re a cannibal.
-- Demetri Martin

Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death with popcorn.
--Fulton J. Sheen