[SCA-BMDL] Request for help!!!

Jacopo jacopogm at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 18:09:06 EDT 2009

Greetings to the list from Jacopo,

Attention Thrown Weapons People of the Barony;

As many of you know I have been working to pull War Practice together.  However, I find myself in a slight bind.
I have found a marshal to handle thrown weapons, and the Thrown Weapons Championship, but he is coming down from the Area of the Hael and cannot transport enough stands and butts to but together a suitable range.

I have a lead on some butts and I have a volunteer to make a few stands, but this is also not enough.  As a result I am asking for those who own such devices if they could volunteer to supply one for the event.  If enough volunteers contact me no one should have to transport more than one.

I will appreciate your consideration of this issue.  If you can help please contact me at jacopogm at yahoo.com

Thank you in advance,

Jacopo