[SCA-BMDL] ANNOUNCEMENT: Women's Fighting Unit at Castle Battle

Monica Gaudio rani23 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 29 00:35:19 EDT 2006

Her Sylvan Highness, Morgen, Princess of Aethelmearc, invites all women
of arms to join her on the field for the Castle battle.  It is Her
Highness’ wish to assemble a unit of rattan fighting women to lay siege
to/ defend the castle per the battle plan.

We shall meet under the Aethelmearc banner at 9:30 on Wednesday morning
to get acquainted and prepare ourselves for battle.  Please note that
the Castle battle is NOT a war point.  We do not wish to pull people
from their units during critical battles.

Come and join us in this effort to build camaraderie among women
fighters, inspire other ladies to join us, and (most importantly) have
a good time fighting!