[SCA-BMDL] BMDL coverage for the AEthelmearc Gate

Alonzio a1onzio at bellatlantic.net
Mon Jul 24 10:43:25 EDT 2006

Greetings All in the fine Barony Marche of Debatable Lands,

	Gate guard duty of Aethelmearc Royal for the Barony is currently scheduled
from 3pm - 9pm on Friday the 18th of August.  There will be a need for at
least two people at any given time. We would also like to have some people
on stand by in case some one that signed up is unable to take their shift.
A shift can be 1 or 2 hours long and when you volunteer please state your
preference of time, length and companion guard.  Once we have enough
volunteers a schedule will be prepared, sent to the bmdl list and placed
visibly at the BMDL encampment at N10 (very near Atenvelt Royal).
	We thank you and appreciate your support.  Tabards, baldrics and pennants
at the BMDL camp will be available if you so choose to display baronial
colours.  Some weapons will also be available should you need.  Please email
us directly if you would like to volunteer to take a shift.
      a1onzio at bellatlantic.net

      Thank you!
	Alonzio and Tatyana
	Baron and Baroness